To protect our customers and our employees, we are limiting direct contact as much as possible while we service your garage door needs.
The following procedures and efforts have been implemented and will continue to be adapted if needed in order to ensure we are addressing the situation in the safest manner.
- We will solely handle credit card payments over the phone and will not take cash or check payments at this time.
- We kindly ask that you remain in your home while our technician is in the garage performing the service.
- It is the policy of Overhead Door Company of Roanoke to require all team members to adhere to all applicable local, state, and federal laws regarding staying at home, closures, wearing of Personal Protective Equipment, or any other requirements related to COVID-19.
- All team members are required to adhere to social distancing whenever possible.
- Since the beginning, we have sent out frequent communications to all team members with necessary updates, guidelines, and/or requirements.
- Visitors are limited to only those necessary for the continuance of normal operations. Outside visitors should have an appointment and all non-essential visits are prohibited until further notice.
- Employees who are able to perform their work duties remotely are working from home and staggered shifts have been implemented for some office team members in order to reduce the amount of in person contact at the office.
- Any meeting that can be done virtually is being conducted in such a manner.
- Team members must submit and adhere to no-contact thermometer tests when required at any job sites, Overhead Door facilities, or anywhere else as required in the conduct of his or her job responsibilities.
- Team members shall wear the appropriate masks or face coverings if required to do so by law, Overhead Door’s clients, or Overhead Door at any job sites, Overhead Door facilities, or anywhere else as required in the conduct of his or her job responsibilities.
These adapted measures will remain in place as long as is necessary. Overhead Door Company of Roanoke remains committed to safety as well as attempting to minimize the negative impacts from the COVID-19 crisis!